©2015 Nora Almazrooa. ALL RIGHTS RESREVED.
- 2009 - 2010 Masters of Ceramics, The Cardiff School of Art and Design, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
- 2001 - 2006 Bachelors of Islamic Educational Art, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
• Professional Development
-2016 miniature painting workshop, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
-2016 Islimi workshop by Adam williamson, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
-2016 Islamic Art trip organized by Art of Islamic pattern, Cairo, Egypt.
-2015 "Tracing The Origins of Geomtry and Islam from Nature to its Interpretation in Islamic Art and Architecture of Iran" Iran.
-2015 Porcelain Jewelry#2 , Luca Tripaldi's studio, Turin, Italy.
-2014 Islamic manuscript illumination , Princess school of Traditional Arts, London.
-2014 Porcelain Jewelry, Luca Tripaldi's studio, Turin, Italy.
-2013 'Paper Clay Porcelain' course, La Meridiana International School of Ceramics, Certaldo, Italy.
-2012 Invited Artist, Medalta International Artist in Residence, Medicine Hat AB, Canada
- 2010 History of Art Course' Questioning The Power of Reason, to Embrace a Limitless World: Surrealism to Postmodernism', Athr Art Gallery,Jeddah
- 2009 Infusing the teaching of critical and creative thinking into content instruction,KAU, Jeddah.
- 2009 History of Art course, Sierra village, Jeddah
- 2008 Program for preparation of graduate students for studies abroad.KAU, Jeddah.
- 2007 Adobe In Design CS2, Future Institute of higher education and training, Jeddah.
- 2007 Adobe Illustrator CS, Future institute of higher education and training, Jeddah.
-2016 ' Identity' exhibition curated by Enas al korashy, Venice, Italy.
-2015 Florence Biennale " Arte & the Polis" Florence, Italy.
- 2015 'Yesterday, today & tomorrow' faculty show, Islamic Art department, KAU.
- 2015 ' Limited Edition 4' organized by Arabian wings, IART, ALkhayatt centre. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2014 'Loud Art', sponsored by Nuqat, Naila gallery, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2014 'Loud Art', sponsored by Nuqat, Desert Designs, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- 2014 'Limited edition 3' organized by Arabian wings, Jeddah artweek. Park hayatt, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2013 Edge of Arabia's exhibition 'Rhizoma' in the 55th Annual La biennale Di Venezia, Italy.
- 2012 'Young Saudi Artists', Athr gallery, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2011 'Saudi Sculptors' in the Saudi Art Centre of Fine Arts, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2011 'Society' at the Courtyard Urban Artshow, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2011 Merge | Diverge, UWIC MA Ceramics Group Exhibition at the Aberystwyth Arts Center, Wales UK.
- 2010 Merge | Diverge , Masters of Ceramics Graduation Exhibition, Cardiff, Unites Kingdom. Download Catalogue Here.
- 2008 The Exhibition of Youth Talents, at the Saudi Arabic Organization of Culture and Arts.
2008 The Inauguration of The Annual Cultural Exhibition at K.A.U, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- second place in ' Lorenzo il magnifico' in the Florence Biennale' 2016
- 2012 '1000 Miles Apart' annual Conference, at University of Regina,
Presentation and Panel Discussion with Merge|Diverge group
"Early Professional Career Oportunities"
• Spoken Languages
-Fluent in Arabic Language.
- Perfection in English Language.
- Perfection in Spanish Language.
- Intermediate in Italian Language.
• Teaching Experience
- 2011 - present Lecturer in the Department of Islamic Art. K.A.U, Jeddah.
- 2008 - 2011 Teacher Assistant in the College of Home Economics, Department of Islamic Art, K.A.U, Jeddah.
- 2006 Teaching Art in the 32nd Intermediate school, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2006 Teaching Art in the 12th High school, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2004 Ceramic teacher at '360 hours' summer school, Jeddah.
- Preserving identity through contemporary art by Nasima Rafiq.
ِ- Edge of Arabia's exhibition "Rhizoma" at the 54th Venice's biennial
--2011,Courtyard exhibition showcases Saudi society, Arab news, Saudi Arabia.
-'Saudi sculptors' exhibition.
- 2010, Talented artists to show they are Masters of their art in new exhibition, Sarah Huckson, UWIC, Uk.